Sunday, November 7, 2010

MFAH Museum questions

1. What was the most enjoyable thing you saw?

  • I really enjoyed the Spanish Contemporary exhibit, this was the first time I had seen it.


2. What was the most disturbing thing you saw?

  • I don't think I would classify anything there as Disturbing.


3. What piece in the museum is most like something you would make yourself?

  • I don't know an exact piece but if I had the abilities I would sculpt marble in the Greek classical style. However, as I stand with my abilities now I would and do similar work as those found in the Spanish Contemporary works.


4. What made you curious, what did you want to know more about?

  • Once again it would have to be the contemporary exhibit simply because I am well acquainted with this museum and its permanent collection.


No comments:

Post a Comment